Years of Experience as a Coach: 6
Location: Monticello, NY 12701, USA
Cooke caught the racing bug early in life, as his grandfather had a late-model team where Cooke spent a lot of time both at the shop and at the track. After humble beginnings running a go-kart built by Cooke's father in a local school parking lot, the Plantation, Florida native showed promise at the St. Lucie Dirt Go Kart track scoring two wins and a third place finish in his first season. Cooke was also a four-time pro shifter kart champion at the Homestead Karting facility.
From there, the rising talent moved from shifter karts to the MAZDA MX5 series. Moving through a variety of series, Cooke's goal of competing in the GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Series full time was realized in 2012 when he signed with Freedom Autosport. After just one season, Cooke moved on to race for BimmerWorld Racing and has continued to do so.
In more recent years, Cooke has taken advantage of downtime during the IMSA schedule to race overseas in the 24 hours of Nurburgring.
I work with BMWCCA, SCCA, NASA, and IMSA drivers. Previously worked with many karters
IMSA Continental Sportscar Challenge
● 2018 - BimmerWorld Racing (BMW M4 GT4)
○ Co-driver: James Clay
○ Season standing: 3rd place
○ Podiums: 4
○ Season Highlights so far: Driving from 8th to 2nd in the last twenty mins of the BMW 200 race at Daytona. Finishing 3rd place at Mid-Ohio after serving a drive-through penalty with 50 minutes remaining. Progressing from 10th place to 2nd at Watkins Glen in my stint. Winning the final race of the season.
● 2018 - Sorg Rennsport (BMW M235R)
○ ADAC Zurich 24h-Rennen
■ Highlight: Starting the race from pit lane, I was able to drive my way to third in class before first stop of the race.
○ ADAC 24h Qualification Race
■ Result: 3rd place
■ Highlight: Battling for 3rd place for a portion of my stint and ultimately walking away with our first podium at the Nurburgring.
Grand-Am Continental Sportscar Challenge
● 2013 - BimmerWorld Racing (BMW E90)
○ Co-driver: Greg Liefooghe
○ 3 podiums and one pole position
○ Season standing: 3rd
Available to Travel within 200 mi of Location